The role of the IFLA Australian caucus is to provide:
- networking opportunities for Australian participants at WLIC
- information on Australian participants’ roles in IFLA
- an opportunity to meet the IFLA President / President elect
- formal opportunity to hear about IFLA strategic issues from GB members, Division Chairs, Section Chairs
- encouragement for people to stand for committees.
The Australian caucus sets out to achieve a greater awareness of IFLA in Australia and the work that IFLA does as the global voice of libraries.
This document establishes the role and purpose, membership, responsibilities and meetings for the IFLA Australian caucus.