Health Libraries Inc.; Health Libraries Australia
11th Health Libraries Inc. Conference combined with Health Libraries Australia (ALIA) PD Day, held 19 September 2014 at State Library of Victoria, Swanston St, Melbourne. Featuring presentations:
- Part of the Team: A collaborative effort to conduct an Audit of Disability Research in Australia.
- Vendor panel presentations – Vendor insights into collaborations in the information industry.
- Integrating a librarian into hospital-based research office and tertiary academic facility (education).
- Supporting a Bachelor of Nursing Program in a Sydney Teaching Hospital: an enduring library partnership.
- Collaboration: is it a mindset, a skill or just the latest fad? And why should librarians be embracing it?
- Collaborating for patient information: A Macquarie University Library initiative.
- Health Talks @ Your Library: a health literacy initiative.
- A Shared Language? – the who, what, and why of health library use.
- Collaborating across health service boundaries.
Deakin, ACT: Australian Library and Information Association
Australian Library and Information Association